- Consider purchasing a backup power source such as a backup portable generator, permanent standby generator or rechargeable home battery. system that uses solar – learn more at sdge.com/generator
- Update your contact info at sdge.com/notifications so that SDG&E can reach you and notify you of a possible PSPS.
- If you require electricity for a medical device, apply for SDG&E’s Medical Baseline Program at sdge.com/medical – you may qualify for a discount on your SDG&E bill.
- If you have a garage, practice how to open your garage door manually.
- Remember to pack or restock your emergency supply kit – get tips at sdge.com/wildfire-safety.
- Download SDG&E’s new app at sdge.com/pspsapp to track PSPS outages, stay informed about estimated power restoration times and find the nearest open Community Resource Centers.
For more information on what you can do before, during and after a PSPS, visit sdge.com/psps.