The holidays are all about doing a little something extra for someone. If you’d like to lend a hand and show someone you care before, during and after the holidays, be sure to let them know about some money and energy savings programs that SDG&E offers its customers year ‘round.
- Wrapping it up for the holidays? There's no time like the present to show someone in need you CARE. Watch: http://www.sdge.com/residential/care-video
- Be jolly, by golly! Whether you rent or own, you could be eligible to receive free energy-efficient home improvements that can make your home more comfortable and save you money now and for years to come. With the Energy Savings Assistance Program, SDG&E’s authorized contractors will come to your home and may provide free:
- New, energy-efficient lighting
- Repair or replacement of doors and windows
- Microwaves, refrigerators and high-efficiency clothes washers
- Insulation, weather-stripping and caulking to lower heating and cooling costs
- Yule be happy with the savings, fa la la la la, la la la la. Medical issues that require certain medical devices, space heating or air conditioning due to a medical condition, may qualify for a monthly energy bill discount. See if you, or someone you know, qualifies by clicking on this link: http://www.sdge.com/residential/save-medical-baseline/medical-baseline-program
- Bring good tidings to a neighbor struggling to make ends meet this holiday season. SDG&E's Neighbor-to-Neighbor Fund provides customers experiencing temporary financial hardship and who are not eligible for state or federal assistance up to $200 towards their SDG&E bill. Find out more.
- Don't get your tinsel in a tangle! Get Level Pay, know what your SDGE bill will be each month & enjoy the holidays! With Level Pay you can balance out the highs and lows so your monthly energy bills are more stable and predictable. Check it out: http://www.sdge.com/customer-service/level-pay-plan
- Get the 411 on 2-1-1 San Diego just beClaus…'tis the season to receive especially when in need. 2-1-1 San Diego’s mission is to connect community members with the most appropriate organizations and resources. Learn more: http://www.211sandiego.org/new/about.html