BEFORE AN EMERGENCY
- Update your contact information in My Account & enroll in alerts to be contacted if your power is out
- For those with medical conditions that requires access to energy use, enroll in SDG&E’s Medical Baseline program which provides not only a bill discount but notifications should power be disrupted.
- Identify places near your home, work and school that have back-up power available in the event of a sustained outage.
- Keep your car’s gas tank at least half full. Remember it takes electricity to pump gas.
- Refresh your emergency kit. Connect to checklists here.